Up Coming Events:
Steer & Heifer Show
Highland County Fairgrounds
General Information -
* Entry Fee $40 per head paid at check in.
* Steers & Heifers to be born on or after Jan. 1, 2014
* All Livestock must meet the requirements of ODA Revised Code.
* Free stall space furnish your own bedding
* Cattle can arrive any time after 5pm on Saturday
* Calves weigh in Sunday 7 to 10 am
* All livestock must be weighed by 10 am on Sunday, Oct. 5, 2014
* Showing cross bred classes only
* Show supplies and food available on fairgrounds
* All decisions of the show committee are final
* $5 Jackpot Showmanship Sunday morning at 10:30
Shown by BEST ages: Jr. Div, Int. Div, and Sr. Div
* Heifer show starts 30 mins. after completion of showmanship
* Followed by steers, followed by Highland Co. Exhibitors
* Early Entry of $30 per head can be made out to Highland
County Cattlemen and must be RECEIVED by Friday October 3, 2014
Mail to: Chip Yochum
2880 Fender Rd.
Hillsboro, Ohio 45133
Days Inn (937) 393-0299
Paragon Inn (937) 393-4730
Chip Yochum: Co-Chairman (937) 402-1881 firstname.lastname@example.org
Craig Shelton: Co-Chairman (937) 402-0077 email@example.com
Brian Cummings: (937) 763-0633
Highland Co. Cattleman’s Assoc.
An affiliate of The Ohio Cattleman’s Assoc.
NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCIDENTS OR LOSS OF PROPERTY